Monday, July 4, 2011

Lost in Chinatown

I saw him

I just

No he was

No he

I saw him

Here, just here

Just right here

I saw him

Uh

Uh

He's

Uh

12?

12, I guess

He's--

Yes, he's mine

Mine

He's mine

Yes

12?  I want to say--

Well

I want to say 12

But, you know

You know

You know how fast they--

Kids, kids

They

You know

Look, he's at least 12, okay?

He's at least 12

He may be 11

He may be 10

I don't know

I don't know


But what's the difference?

What's the difference

When I need you to find him?

I need you to find him


Because I can't

Because, I'm telling you

I'm telling you

Listen to me

I can't

I can't find him

Because I don't know where I am

He's here

But I don't know

I don't know where

I don't know where he is

But he's here

He's here somewhere

12-10-11--maybe

Maybe less?

Maybe?

But I know he's here

And I need you

I need you to find him

Come here

Come here and find him

I keep grabbing

Grabbing kids

Turning them around

Looking

Looking at them

Is he here?

Is he?

Is he here?

I keep asking

I keep asking over and over

And they walk away

They just walk away

They don't answer

They don't answer me

What if he forgets me?

I don't know how long we've been here

What if someone grabs him

And they take him out of here

Once he's out of here

What then?

What then?


Please come

Please come and find us

He's 12 and I'm...

He's a boy, a little boy

And I'm...

I'm...

I'm lost

I'm lost and I need you

I need you

To find me

No comments:

Post a Comment