Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Snail Experiments with Drugs

Something's...

...

...

...

...different

Is it just me or...

Have I...

...Done...

...Very...

...Little...

...For the past...

...Um...

...You know...

...Forever

...Like...a year ago...I was over there...you know...there...like...an inch from where I am now...

...and now I'm here and...I want to be somewhere else...despite the fact that I just moved....here...

...I'd like to...it's this feeling of...I'd like to...keep going...

...Does anyone else...feel like writing...the Great American Novel?

...or like...recording...an album?

...of songs?

...about war?

...or like...fucking turtles?

...Whoa...is it just me...or do I...not...have legs?

When...did this happen?

Why...didn't anybody...tell me?

And why...is this shell...so heavy?

What...the hell...am I carrying in there?

...Do you...ever notice how some billboards change when you walk by them, like, sometimes you see them and they say one thing, and then you walk by them and turn around and they're something completely different?  Once, over the course of, like, a year, I walked by a billboard and that happened and it totally fucked with my mind.  Do you know what I mean?

...I bet...I'd beat...a turtle...in a race...

...Fucking turtles

...How much...do you...want to bet...that I...could get to Nashville...by midnight?

...I...could totally...do it

...Mostly because...we're...

Already...

In...

Nashville...

So...

You'd lose...that bet...

I once...saw the movie 'Nashvillle' at a drive-inn that was playing, like, old movies from the seventies, and I was kind of upset, because I wanted to see 'Carnal Knowledge,' but whatever, you know, life is full of disappointments, and so I watch this movie, and I'm just like, People in the seventies were fucked up.  I mean, like, all of them, like, the whole generation--Fucked.Up.  That whole movie made no fucking sense, and I know it's all about interconnectivity, but like, what the fuck is that even?  Like--we're all connected?  Uh, duh, of course we are.  It's revolutionary to say that?  Like, to point that out?  That's so fucking stupid.  So if I make a movie when a father explains to his son that they're connected then I'm brilliant and I should be shown at drive-inns, like, forty years later?  C'mon!

...Could you...

...Hold my shell...

...For a second?

...I think...

...I'm going...

...To pass out...

No comments:

Post a Comment