Saturday, April 7, 2012

Sour Patch in a Glass


Oooooh look at you
With your bright red shoes
Guess you’re not planning
On staying in tonight

Oooooh sour patch
In a bright red glass
Looks like somebody’s
Up for a fight

Taste so bitter
But it tastes so sweet

Better than I thought it would

Look at you
Like a banana in pajamas
On top

And a Witch from the East
Going down

You’re my sour patch
In a glass
Bet your ass
Head of the class

And you’re the talk of the town

Make it fizzle
Make it pop
Make somebody’s sneakers drop

Ain’t that what you want me to do?

I got a sweet taste for candy, baby
A royal urge to taste you, baby
A black licorice
Fix on my tongue
Don’t you know when I’m done
I’m going to drink you up

Drink you up
Like sour patch
In a glass

Look at you
Tapping your red shoes together
I bet you think you’re fine

I got a treasure I can show you
In this old hope chest of mine

I hope you brought
Your alligator purse
And your diamond rings

I hope you got a song
That you plan to sing

I hope you’re tart and tangy
And as good as you look

And I hope you look
As good as you cook

Sour patch, kid
You know what I like

Make me feel like a boy
On a brand new bike

So let me ask you
And tell me the truth

When you gonna take off
Those bright red shoes?

No comments:

Post a Comment