Thursday, November 26, 2009

Crazy in the Supermarket

Brandy!

Put down the frosted flakes
I am NOT buying you frosted flakes

Girl, the last thing you need
Is a sugar rush

Plus I think you get turned on
By that cartoon tiger
And that shit's messed up
And I'm not promoting it

Cindy, stop crying
That cashier doesn't like you
Because you like him

He's a cashier
He don't understand a woman
Wanting him for his job

He thinks that makes you desperate
And he's right, ain't he?

Go get yourself some Kleenex
Aisle Five

Tina

Tina

TINA

I know you're not trying to yell at me
In this supermarket, Tina

I will not be yelled at
Next to soy milk

I am not about to have that

Why do y'all have to be crazy in the supermarket?

Today I took you to three separate therapists
Then to the post office where there's plenty of therapists
And then to my mother's house
Where y'all and your crazy would have fit right in

But instead you wait
Until we get to the supermarket

Brandy, stop smelling the soup cans
Cindy, stop eyeing that deli man
Tina, do not act like you think that I care
About your yogurt

If you wanted yogurt
You should have brought money for it
My money is spent on my Double Stuf
And if I catch ya'll eating it
I'm going to double stuf y'all
Underneath the floorboards
Is that understood?

Why?

Why, God, tell me why

These bitches need to go crazy
In a supermarket

Why can't I just buy my Oreos
And check out
Without there being some problem?

Now I'm going to need to go to the cookie dough aisle
Just so I can make it through the week

Damn

BRANDY!

You are NOT on Supermarket Sweep
Now calm yourself DOWN!

No comments:

Post a Comment