Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Damn This New Facebook!

Damn this new Facebook!

I added a guy yesterday
And he was sort of tall
And from Montana
And I wanted to find out how I know him
Because I don't even know where Montana is
But I had to get off the computer
To go let the cat out
And now I don't remember his last name

What if I type in Joey Montana?
Will that work?

Why do they have to go fiddling with this thing?

Now I might have just lost a future husband
Because that Mark Puckerup from the Facebook
Has to go fixing things
That ain't broke

And where's that album of pictures
From my trip to Popeye's Palace?

Did they delete my photos?

I hadn't even showed my sister
That photo of me on Bluto's Bumper Cars!

It's like they're taking my whole life
Away from me!

I'm going to make that my status

Where's my status box?

Now I'm not even allowed to think?!?!

Is it because they know
I'm mad at me?

Am I being punished?

Who do I e-mail to apologize?

How do I open my e-mail?

Can't I just call somebody?

Do they have an 800 number?

HAS ANYBODY SEEN THE CAT?

Oh damn, I forgot to turn the sound on
They should let you know
When you're talking into one of these webcams

Patty, do you know anything about the Facebook?

Is there a button I can click
To see attractive men
From Montana
Who may or may not have added me on here?

This guy had a hat on
Can I limit it
To guys
With hats?

Geez, and they say the Internet makes life simpler
Do I look like I'm having a simple life?

My cat's lost
My bed's empty
And still don't understand how I bid on that
Ferret farm in Florida

...Do they have a lot of single men in Florida, Patty?

Hang on, I think I hear the cat

For some reason
Whenever I turn the computer on
He just makes a run for it

Maybe he's trying to give me
Some advice

No comments:

Post a Comment