Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Rope Burn

I want you to leave

A small mark

On my arm


It doesn’t matter

Where it is

Nobody will see it


I’m not going anywhere

For the next few days

And I heal fast


Not a cut

More like a bruise

But you don’t need

To go too hard

Because I have sensitive skin


You could just pinch me

And it’ll discolor

And then you can go


I left some cash

In an envelope by the fridge


We never really--


We didn’t discuss

Whether this is something

You do for fun or--


For other reasons


I just wanted to be prepared


I have plenty

So don’t feel bad

If you need it


No, if you need it

You should take it

I believe in compensation


Even if you don’t need it

It can be difficult

Harming another person

Even in a manageable way


Unless you get off

On that sort of thing

But our conversation earlier

Led me to believe

That you do not

Which is why you’re standing here

In my home

In front of me

Because I think

This is going to be hard for you

And, well, to be honest,

The fact that it’s going to be hard

Is part of the allure for me


You enjoying it

Would make it less enjoyable

For me

Although I’m not sure

Why


There’s another envelope for you

If you leave a few marks on my legs

Again, no cuts

Just slap me a few times

On my upper thighs

And that’ll do the trick


Don’t hit my face

Never the face

Not at first

I need to know you better

Before we can do

Anything like that


So I shouldn’t say ‘never’ should I?


Sorry


Choking’s fine

I like that


And my neck?


God, if it weren’t for lovebites

I’d let you bite right through it


But I have an interview

In a few days

And it’s warm out

So no turtlenecks

Can’t hide that kind of thing

So easily


But it’s great, isn’t it?


When somebody just bites down?


I also have rope

In the closet

If you want to tie me up


Don’t worry about untying me

I have somebody who comes by

And cleans up

And she’s had to untie me before

It doesn’t phase her


I just want you

To do whatever

You’re comfortable with

Provided, as I said,

You don’t enjoy it too much


The point is for me

To enjoy it


That’s why you’re here


But you understand that, don’t you?


I just got this feeling from you

As you were showing me

All your scars

That you would know

Exactly

Where I

Was

Coming from


No comments:

Post a Comment