Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Kidnapped in Hollywood

So allegedly I was kidnapped

Please put down
That at the time
Despite the fact
That I may have been screaming
From the window of a moving car

'HELP ME! I'M BEING KIDNAPPED!'

--I was not actually being kidnapped

I was being unwillingly taken somewhere
Which, despite what the actual definition of kidnapping may be
Is not kidnapping

In that moment, my dear friend
Hollywood starlet, Christina Marks
Had decided, as was her right
That I had reverted back to embryo one
And needed to be taken against my wishes

--Again, not kidnapping--saving is more like it--

Would you call someone who wraps their arms around a drowning man
And pulls him to shore
A kidnapper?

Doubtful

I would also like to say
That I was not on any drugs
At the time of my salvation

And that is because
The only drug in this world
Is ignorance

And in that moment
The last thing I was
Was ignorant

So no, I was not on any 'drugs'

It is absolutely stupefying to me
That the biggest brouhaha involving
My salvation at the hands of my friend
Hollywood starlet, Christina Marks

Is the fact that we shared
An intimate moment
That was stolen from us
From greedy photographers
Who hunted us down
And took away our sincere second of true friendship

When two girls make the unfortunate mistake
Of driving a supposedly stolen car
Directly in front of the CNN building
The innocence killer known as the media is only too happy
To take advantage

And now, Christina's amazing career
Has been completely overshadowed
By the 'questions' surrounding her sexuality

Ladies and assholes
Do you not understand
That in a few short months
There will be no more sexuality?

There will be no more race
Gender, religion, credit rating
Morality, caloric intake, tunnels
Differentiation between monkeys
And/or labelmakers

Because in a few months
We will race ahead
To a world where two women
Expressing their platonic friendship
With open mouths and exposed breasts
Is not something that can be labeled!

Do we love men?

No

Do we fuck men?

Yes

Do we kiss women?

Yes

Are we gay?

No

Are we straight?

No

We are curving
Unending lines
Crossing over
Onto many different planes
That cannot be touched
By the hands of those who are drugged up
On the world's only drug
Ignorance

You know if everybody in the world
Did cocaine just once
Everybody would chill the fuck out
And have a few laughs
And get laid
And everything would be fantastic

That's my social theory

When people ask me what I am
I tell them I'm a woman

Which is the most complex
And amazing thing anybody can be

I tell them I'm from 1975
And that I just fucked Mick Jagger
On the floor of Studio 54
While Erik Estrada cheered me on

I tell them that I'm me
And only me

Free of signs and signifiers

And let me tell you something

It blows their fucking minds

No comments:

Post a Comment