Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Old Lady

The old lady's home

Sitting on her couch
Watching tv
Waiting to go to bed

She goes to bed late
For an old lady, that is

You gonna give me a drag of that smoke?

Fine, don't

Be a prick

I don't care how it looks

Who's going up to the door?

Who's going to the door, Jer?

You're lucky you have me
You better not go forgetting that

Who else do you know
Still looks young enough
To play the boy next door?

You know how to cry
And make a sour old bag
Want to come to your rescue?

Didn't think so

Never mind the smoke

I don't want her to smell it on my breath

The money's in the jewelry box
The one she keeps inside the drawer
Of her night stand

The bedroom's up the stairs
And to the left

I'll get her in the kitchen

Ask her for a drink of water or something
Maybe a cookie

What do you mean if it doesn't work?

It better work

Because if it doesn't I'm some poor kid
And you're a degenerate who used me
To get inside some old broad's house

That's why

Either that or you meet us in the kitchen

And we figure it out from there

No comments:

Post a Comment