Monday, September 13, 2010

TNT and the Dentist

What happened was I got hit in the face by a...

...Microwave

Friggin' microwave came out of nowhere

Hit me right in the mouth

Can you friggin' believe that?

Yeah, I couldn't neither

Guy tries to mind his own business
And along comes a microwave
And screws his wife

Just talkin', here, Doc

Just talkin'

Don't you worry about that microwave though

I took care of it

I cut its fuckin' balls off

Yeah, microwaves have balls
Unless they sleep with my wife
Then they don't got 'em no more

Personally I'd rather be Tony No Teeth
Than Tony No Balls

Ain't like I'm looking to sing in a boys choir
Or some shit

So let's talk business, Doc

What?

Nah, don't worry

I'm not here looking for teeth

I'm actually looking for the two grand
You borrowed from my boss Ricky
To start this little dog and macaroni practice of yours

So why don't you close the door
And we'll have a little chat, you and me

Tell your nurse to leave the floss

I might find a use for it

No comments:

Post a Comment