Saturday, September 4, 2010

That Depends on You

If we kiss tonight
Or we dance or whatever

You better tell me
Or warn me or you know

Cause I'm used to going at my own place
And your place is probably cleaner than mine

And you're fine where you are
But you'd be better off far away

Staying clear of a girl with a broken heart
And new theories on men

That all end with 'they suck'
Fuck, I'm so fucking drunk

You wanna fuck?
Is that what you want?

You new men say you want more
And more I can't guarantee

The gender roles have switched permanently
And I'm just a victim of progress, you see

Do you like me?

I'm lovable, aren't I?
This is when you say 'Yes'

Let me tell you when to agree
And you'll do much better with me

If you wanna marry me
Let me know now

So I can shave my legs
And pick out a gown

I am not afraid
I am not a virgin
I am not a healer
I am not repaired
I am not prepared either
I am not perfect
I am not sure I'll be me in five months

If you bite
I'll bite back

If we fight
Let's do it right
And make love after
Like, immediately after

I want to put my hands on your chest
To steady myself
While I slide you inside me
And ride you in a daze
Like I'm half-asleep

If you're sure of me
Then why are you blushing

Am I rushing things
By talking dirty?

Fuck
Me
Tonight

Is that all right to say?
Or are you planning on running
Away?

We can be here all day
Asking questions

Answers, questions
Answers, queries
Problems, solutions

We can have it all

And if we do, well--

That depends on you

No comments:

Post a Comment