Sunday, January 27, 2019

Kelsey Grammer

I think the best way
To explain the system
That everyone’s up against
Is by looking at Kelsey Grammer


No, really
I’m totally serious about this


There was a period of time
In this country
A significant period of time
When we, as a culture,
Were supposed to believe
Were meant to believe
That Kelsey Grammer…


...Was a sexy individual


Now, I’m not trying to be cruel
But the fact is, uh
Kelsey Grammer
Is fucking gross


I mean, he’s fucking gross


And he--


He had this show
For--for a decade
Where a parade of attractive women
Came in and out of his life
And all of them were just--

Enamored with him


And it’s just--


I mean, it’s not believable
It’s totally unbelievable


But, like, if you questioned it
At that time, I mean
People looked at you, like--


Like, what are you talking about?


I mentioned it to someone
I was like--


He would never get those women


I mean, maybe one or two of them
But not ALL of them
Not dozens of gorgeous women


And that’s not me being mean
That’s just, uh, reality?


So I mentioned that to someone
And, uh, it was a guy
And he goes--


Well, he was rich


Meaning the character was rich
And, uh, I mean--


Isn’t that insulting?


I mean, I get that there are women out there
Who will, uh, date a guy for his money


Okay--okay

I get that, but, uh--


There aren’t that many women who will


And, uh, also,
You don’t see examples of women
Well, uh, like me


Women, who--


Well, I’ll take a brokeass loser
Who sleeps on a mattress on his floor
As long as he’s got long hair
And nice eyes


I mean, that’s reality
That’s a true story


But you don’t see that represented
In movies, on tv, nowhere


You don’t see women
Having the agency to say--


I don’t need a guy to make money
I don’t need a guy to be rich
I don’t need to fuck someone
Who looks like fucking Frasier
I don’t need to do that


You just don’t see that
Being presented
And what you see instead
Is this, uh, still, to this day
This, uh, sea of fucking Frasier’s


Men--ugly fucking men
Who can have any woman they want


And we wonder why guys
Real guys
Feel like they’re entitled
To women


To have women


To have any woman they want


We are telling men--

Make enough money
Become famous
Excel at your job
Work out
Or don’t
Don’t even bother


Just get a penthouse
And you can have
Whatever woman
You want

And what we should be telling them is--


Women are either going to like you
Or they’re not


It’s that simple


But you’re not entitled to anything


Not a fucking thing


But, you know,
Kelsey Grammer


He doesn’t get much work anymore


Thank god


He cheated on his wife
Did you know that?


Did you know that ugly fucker
Cheated on his wife?


I mean, why wouldn’t he?


Why wouldn’t he believe the lie
He helped create


Makes sense to me


Makes all the sense
In the world

No comments:

Post a Comment