Thursday, October 21, 2010

Cupid

I set Vixen up with Blitzen
Which I thought would be cute
Because their names rhyme

Hahaha...not so much

I guess Blitzen is a little on the needy side
And Vixen is a cold-blooded witch

So yeah, that didn't work out

Then I set Comet up with Dancer
And apparently Dancer is a boy

I felt really bad about it
But I mean, how can you tell reindeer apart?
We all look the same

And Dancer wears that little bell
Hanging down from his antlers
Which is a little...you know...

Not that I'm judging

Then I set up Dasher up with my friend Bambi
But that didn't work out
Because Bambi can't fly
AND he's a boy

But c'mon, Bambi? That's an honest mistake

It turns out Dasher didn't care anyway
But now him and Dancer are fighting over Bambi
And the whole thing is a disaster

It's hard to enjoy Christmas
When Valentine's Day is in two months

No comments:

Post a Comment