Thursday, October 7, 2010

Why Michael Didn't Get in the Show

Hey, so, I'm not in the show
But I'm fine with it

I'm fine with it
And it's fine
And it's really fine
And I'm cool with it
So it's totally fine

Okay?

I'm actually going to do my own show instead
And it's going to be called 'A Way Better Show Than That Other Show'
And it's not about this show, the show I didn't get in
When I say 'That Other Show' I mean just, another show
A metaphorical show that isn't real
But that just exists, maybe
I don't know

But the point is my show will be better
And it will have acrobats
Which make everything better

Acrobats and jugglers and Brad Pitt
Not Brad Pitt the movie star
My friend Brad Pitt from Cranston
Who can juggle, he's the juggler
When I mentioned jugglers I meant Brad Pitt

And everybody will get to do my show
Except the people who did...other shows
Other shows that didn't involve me
Even though I wanted to do them
And would have been awesome in them
But now it's fine except now some people can't be in 'A Way Better Show Than the Other Show'
Which is obviously going to be a better show
Because it says so in the name
And so some people are going to be missing out
Which is unfortunate for them

So my show is going to be about...an hour after this show ends
So be sure to catch it

It's going to be insane

Not that this show isn't sort of kind of good
If you like lame shows

Anyway, have a good time

I'm going to go rehearse for my awesome show

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment