Thursday, October 7, 2010

Why Nicole Didn't Get in the Show

I'm not in the show
Because I was the best person at the audition
And it terrified everybody else there

People were practically running out of the room
Terrified of how brilliant I was

One girl said--I quit acting. I'm never acting again. I have seen the light of pure genius and it is glorious and now I can no longer pretend that I am even a sliver of anything compared to what I have just witnessed.

Then she became a nun

The director couldn't give me a monologue
Because if he did
Everyone in the audience would laugh so hard
They would pee
Tons of people peeing

It would be so gross

The last time I was onstage
Eight boys in the cast fell in love with me
And when I told them that I don't date because my art is my only true love
They all became nuns

Everyone around me becomes nuns

It's a curse to have a gift

Plus, my hair--I mean, c'mon--amazing, right?

Anyway that's why I didn't get in the show
And I'm so cool with it
Because when you're a brilliant star
Filled with love and goodness and amazingness
Then you learn to accept that common people can't appreciate
Everything you have to often

But you can all still totally look at my hair
Because it is too good to pass up, I know

After all
You're only human

No comments:

Post a Comment