Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Aren't You Kevin Broccoli?

-- Yes, I'm pissed. So why not be productive about it? --

"Aren't You Kevin Broccoli"

Aren't you--
Wait, I heard of you
I think I heard of you
From a friend

Aren't you Kevin Broccoli?
Aren't you him?

Aren't you obnoxious?
Aren't you fake?
Don't you talk too much?

Wouldn't you say you exaggerate?
Wouldn't you say you lie?
Wouldn't you say you gossip
I know you
You're that guy

Didn't you used to whore around
Didn't you used to throw fits
Didn't you used to use people
Aren't you him?

I heard that you were trouble
I heard that from my friend
He doesn't like you
So I don't like you
That's who I am

I believe every word
That everyone's said
I believe every nasty truth
If you're Kevin Broccoli
Then I already know you

I bet you are
Who they say you are
And I bet you
Haven't changed

I bet you're a freak
I bet you're a tool
I bet you're deranged

Aren't you a little high on yourself
Aren't you dumber than you say
Aren't you one of those flamers
Or do you hate that you're gay?

Aren't you in the closet
Aren't you broadcasting
To the world

Don't you have a big mouth
Don't you keep too many secrets
I heard, I heard

I heard you made a nice girl cry
I heard you're a bitch
I heard you switch around
Everything you say

I heard it all from my very good friend
I heard it all today

I heard so much about you
And none of it from you
But I'll walk away
Rather than stop and stay
To see if any of it's true

No comments:

Post a Comment