Saturday, June 27, 2009

The Breena Fan Club

Is everyone here?

First off, can I just say
I was severely disappointed
With this year's fashion show

That was not befitting
A Breena Fan Club Fashion Show
And I, as Breena, was embarrassed
Embarrassed and alarmed
To have to face people
And tell them
That sham
Was sponsored
By my fan club

I know you guys had, like, a day to plan
But I mean, seriously
Those trench coats?
What the hell was that?
Are we bringing back school shootings?
Is that the social trend
We need to see inspiring fashion?

Too soon, guys
Way too soon
I-M-H-O-A-M-I-T-O-O-T-C
B-I-M-F-C

(In my humble opinion, and mine is the only one that counts
Because it's my fan club)

I want you all to reflect
On what a disaster that was
And then write me an essay
Explaining why I shouldn't just fire all of you
And five three new people
To adore me

If you think you guys
Are the only people in this school
Who worship me
You should come check out my homeroom
There are, at least
Two gay guys in there
Who think I'm fantastic

Keep that in mind

Let's not forget
That next year
We're all going into tenth grade
Time is running out
Once you're out of tenth grade
If you're not running the school
Forget about it

Do you want us to be defeated
Come prom time junior year?
Because at that point
I will insist on being home-schooled
And all of you
Will be out of an idol
Just think about that

I say we try this again
I say we do another fashion show
And this time book the gym
Don't do it in the faculty parking lot
It was not artsy
It was stupid
And Mr. Flannagan's car got keyed
And now he's blaming me

So yeah, deal with that as well

Okay, end of meeting
Let's all practice our theme song
And then I have to get to work
Because if I get fired from Wendy's
I might as well die

Motion to adjourn?

No comments:

Post a Comment