Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wrapped Up in Stripes

Let me feel your hands
Ooohh, they're cold
They're cold

Let me take them
Here, be brave
I'm not afraid
Are you?

I'm wrapped up in stripes
I'm tied up in your stripes
Gonna make me untangle you
Do you wanna
Tie me
Up

Let me kiss your eyes
Let me speak nice and soft
Let me throw you around
Let me hold you down

I'm wrapped up in wrong
I'm tied down in mistakes
Gonna make me break my vows
Do you need to
Let me
Start

I'm upset
I'm confused
I'm bad
I'm just plain bad

I hear the car pulling in
And I'm still going strong
Don't let them stop you
Please don't stop now

I'm wrapped up
I'm wrapped and ready to
Don't you know
Don't you wanna
God, I wanna

Wrapped up
Wrap me up
Dolled up
And I did it all for you

I put lipstick on my thighs
I put candy on my lips
I put perfume on my back
Put your hands on my hips

I'm wrapped up in stripes
God you look so good
In that shirt
I'm a flirt
Forgive me
If I hurt you
I'm not sure
What we're doing
But I'm sure I'm gonna like it

Like the way you look
In too-small tee
Look at me
Just at me
All eyes on me

I'm wrapped up
So unwrap me
Please

No comments:

Post a Comment