Friday, January 26, 2018

A Clean Shave

You know, I have to say
It’s not the best haircut
I’ve ever had

Well, he didn’t really seem to--

I mean, when you put aside
The whole murdering thing
He really just didn’t seem to have
A good grasp
Of his craft
You know what I mean?

I get that he was busy
Slitting people’s throats
But that’s no excuse
To shoddy work

Look at the back of my head
Look at it
It’s atrocious

I don’t even want to leave the house

My friend who recommended me
Had this nice, clean cut--

I think he did anyway
It was hard to tell
With him in the casket
But--

I could tell
It was a much better haircut
Than the one I got

Just atrocious

Why do you think I’m wearing a hat?

Have you ever seen me
Wear a hat?

Oh--and!
And!
He got blood
On my lapel

I think it was left over
From the guy before me

Dripped
Right on my brand new suit jacket

It’s not sanitary!

I was so upset about it
I had to go downstairs
And have a pie
So I could calm down

Oh, those pies
They’re incredible

I hope my friend go to try one
Before he--you know

Disappointing
The haircut
Not the pie

The pie was--A+

And also--

Real talk here

Why didn’t he kill me?

I was sitting right there
I had the razor at my neck
I was talking the entire time

He definitely looked like
He wanted to kill me

And yet here I am

And, you know
I’m trying not to take that personally
But it’s hard

It’s really hard

I’m not dead
And he gave me a shitty haircut
On top of it

Disappointing
Just very
Disappointing

Well, let me tell you something

If he hadn’t had his own throat slit
I wouldn’t be going back to his shop

Not a chance
Not a chance in hell

A clean shave?

Sure

But the haircut?

No

No, no, no

Oh!--and

The singing

I could have done
Without that as well

You know, I might be alive
But I’m far from being

A happy customer

No comments:

Post a Comment