Friday, April 24, 2009

The Ugly Duckling

-- Influence #14: Cursing Swans  (or The Ugly Duckling)  --

"The Ugly Duckling"

Whoa
Look at all of you
Aren't y'all looking SURPRISED now?
What's the matter?
Never seen a swan before?

You know
It is sort of funny

At least
I think it's funny

That a bunch of ducks
Weren't aware
That I wasn't like them
That I wasn't just some duck
Some fucked up looking duck

But rather
A cygnet
Which is homely
Only until it grows up
To be one gorgeous fucking swan

Much better looking
Than some shallowass ducks
Who want to talk talk talk
Till their fucking beaks fall off
About how gross
The poor little cygnet is

Where you going, Roxanne?
I ain't done talkin' to you!
You swim right back over here, bitch
Because I am not a graceful person
I do not intend to take this victory
Gracefully

I intend to rub all your beaks
In my hot looking wings
And my smooth plumage
Get you all and bothered
And then roll away
Leaving you panting

PANTING!

Oh look!

That nature photographer
Is taking some shots of me
Doesn't seem to be interested
In all of you

Wonder why that is?

Maybe because all of you
Are butt ass ugly?
Could that be why?
Because you're just ducks
Because ducks ain't nothing special
Because I have bigger sexual organs than you?

Who knows?

I'll give him a little flap
He'll like that
That's what got me on the cover
Of Ranger Rick

Okay
Time to head out
Just wanted to stop by
And let y'all know
That my childhood fucking sucked
Because of you

And now I'm feathered equivalent
Of the Sistine Chapel

I'm a fantastic creature of God
And you're Disney cartoons

I'm the frosted flakes
In the beautiful cereal bowl
Of the great blue sky

And you're all loud
Honking
Fuckers

Who annoy the shit out of people
And get shot at for fun

Speaking of which...

-- BANG --

I better head out
I'm not too worried though
People are averse
To shooting swans

No comments:

Post a Comment