Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Haifa

My name means slender body
Slender beautiful body

It is appropriate, yes?

Very

Very appropriate

Do you like what I'm wearing?

It is from Paris

It was on television
And when I saw it
I ordered it

I had no idea Paris
Was in Texas
But apparently it is

Life is full of wonders

I got it because I like black and white stripes
And because I believe zebras are filthy animals
That should be slaughtered

They are simply horses
With attitude problems
And they should be taken down
From their high striped horse thrones

So I am wearing them around me
To show them that I am their enemy

If I were to come across a zebra in the wild
She would see my zebra burka
And know that one of us is about to die

Did you know that zebra fur
Is made out of cotton?

It says so right here on the tag

That is how you know they are lesser animals
Because their fur is nothing more
Than cotton and something called polyfabric
Which I am assuming is a fabric
Comprised of the hair
Of the various wives
Of a single man

Am I wrong?

Of course not

You cannot admire my slender, beautiful body
Underneath this burka
But then again, that is the point
I suppose

I came to America to be an American
But not to lose my values

I am as pure as the day I arrived
And my fantastic sexy body
That has many curves
And a delicious coloring
Has been untouched

It seems that until I am married
This dead high-minded cotton horse
Will be the only thing
That touches my bare skin

There's a poem in there somewhere

Now, what did you say about wanting to renew your license?

No comments:

Post a Comment