Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Villain Sends Out His 'Thank You's

I, the world's most evil man, would like to send out a few 'thank you's...

I would like to thank Dan Brown
For fighting to expose the truths behind Catholicism
And also for writing that gripping yarn 'Deception Point'

Have you read that book?

It is damn good

No Jesus in it, but still
Quite a page-turner

I would like to thank Bill O'Reilly
For being my pen pal
When we were both wee lads

I only wish he had turned out
With views as strong as mine are

Forget arguing with liberals
I say throw them on an electric fence
And let nature take its course

I would like to thank the Dalai Lama
For giving me a ride home from the airport

I felt bad about punching in the arm afterwards
But you don't get to be the Villain
By being a sweetheart all the time

I would like to thank my koala bear, John Tesh
Who brings unlimited joy to my life
By attacking anyone who comes near me
Especially my family

Finally, I would like to thank Debra Winger
For those two glorious nights in Rome

We can never go back
But that's why we made the video

Ahhh...

That felt good

No comments:

Post a Comment