Tuesday, April 16, 2019

This Message Will Self-Destruct

This message
Will self-destruct

So you’d better
Write it down

Do you have a pen?

Why do you not--

Go get a pen

I don’t know
Find a pen

You’re never going to be able
To remember all this

Trust me
You are not going to--

Okay, fine

At exactly fourteen hundred--

Military time
MILITARY time

You can’t tell military--

Weren’t you in the--

Okay

At 2pm
You are to go
To 1074 Baxton Street in--

One

One oh seven--

Can you go get a pen?

Please?

Can you just go get a--

I’m not supposed to repeat this
More than once
And I’ve already

One oh seven four Baxton

‘B’ as in Baby
‘A’ as in Apple
‘X’ as in X-ray

Okay

Once you get there
You’ll find a vault

The code to the vault is--

Oh my god
You’re never going to--

Please go get a pen

Please?

Okay

It’s 736204589677576362

What do you mean you got that?

You got THAT
But not the address with--

Okay

Fine

I won’t look a gift horse in the--

No

No, there’s no horse in the vault
What kind of vault would--

Never mind

In the vault is a diamond
Get the diamond
And bring it back here

Do you think you can do that?

What do you mean
What does the diamond look like?

It looks like a diamond

Haven’t you seen a diamond before?

It’s pretty
It shines
You’re going to steal it

Do you--

Yes, someone’s going to try and stop you
That’s the whole point

That’s why we--

I don’t know
Fight them
I guess

Don’t you know how to--

HAVEN’T YOU DONE THIS BEFORE?
You know what?

I’m just going to self-destruct
Right now
And go get the diamond myself

Forget we ever talked
This was a--

Uh

Did you TWEET the combination
To the vault
To YOURSELF?

What do you mean how else
Were you going to remember it?

Why didn’t you use the Notes app?

Why did you have to--

Look, I’m pretty sure
I have to send someone
To kill you now
So if I were you
I’d start running

I don’t know
Where you can hide

Try the address I gave you
There’s a safehouse
Next to the bank

What?

. . . . .

It’s ‘B’ as in ‘Baby’...

No comments:

Post a Comment