Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Georgia and the Green Chair

Georgia, if you want the green chair
I'll get you the green chair

I personally don't want to live
In a place
With a green chair

But I do rather enjoy
Living somewhere with you

So I will suffer a green chair
If you want a green chair

I would like to point out
That the green chair
Costs a month's worth of rent

I would also like to point out
That the green chair
Is not comfortable
Nor aesthetically interesting in any way
Aside from the fact that it's the color
Of gangrene

I would, lastly
Like to point out
That we have yet to buy any other piece of furniture
For our apartment
And if we start with a green chair
I fear for the rest of our journey together
As furniture-buyers

But I love you
Very much
So if you like it
We'll get it

Because if you're sitting in it
Then chances are
I'll find it much more appealing

Now, let's talk about that flatscreen
I find so delightful

No comments:

Post a Comment