Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Minotaur Calls Out Sick

Hi...is...is the King Minos there?

Sure

Hi King Minos, how are you?

Uh, well
To be honest
I'm feeling a little under the weather

Uh, I don't know
Throat's kinda sore
Horns are kinda tender
Probably just a cold
You know?

So, I don't think I'm going down to the maze today

Yeah, I know, I know
Big day today
With that, uh, what's his name?

Theseus, right

Listen, have you heard anything about him?

Because I was talking to my cousin Phil
And he says this guy might be the real deal

Well, that's what he--

Look, what if we just fed him to lions or something?

I'm just kinda tired
And I'm not feelin' well
And that maze is a real killer
If you're not up to the--

Well, what about seeing if Jake can do it?

I know he hasn't grown the horns yet
But he has the growling down?

Yeah, yeah, I see what you mean

Well, what if I did just half a day?

Like, what if we put him in the maze around one
And then he'll have already eaten lunch
So he'll move a little slower and--

Right, yeah, gotcha

Okay, well
I guess I can come in
I was just worried about you
Catching what I have and--

Oh, it's nothing too serious
You just grow a snout
And your testicles grow to the size of--

Ohhhh you sure?

Thanks so much

I should be fine by tomorrow

...Or however long it takes
For Theseus to die of starvation

Have a great day, boss!

No comments:

Post a Comment