Sunday, April 3, 2011

LSD Possum

The world is

Wanna

Um

Wanna hear a poem?

I wrote a

Wanna hear it?

A poem?

The world is

That's it

That's the poem

It's raw, yeah?

Raw poetry

I'm going to write a book

Called that

Raw

Poetry

Sushi Poetry

I'm a sushi poet

This stuff is doing nothing for me

Maybe it doesn't work on possums

Maybe there's something in our blood that--

MY TAIL!  MY TAIL IS ON FIRE!

RIGHT?  ISN'T IT ON FIRE?

AM I WRONG HERE?

Oh okay, well...

Now I'm just embarrassed

I am talking though, right?

I'm a talking possum?

This makes so much sense to me

Everything about this makes sense

I could eat a sunshine sandwich right now

You guys are so awesome

For leaving that stuff out by your campfire

By that way--

MY TAIL IS ON FIRE!

MYYYYY TAILLLLL IS ON FIIIIIRE!

No?

You know, the moonlight

She plays her tricks on me, you know what I mean?

She is a feisty one

That moon

I'm making her a person

With pronouns

Aren't pronouns amazing?

Hey, does your friend know he has no face?

He should really look for it

It might be in that pile of dead skunk over there

That's a treasure trove right there, let me tell you

Do either of you guys feel like you could speak German right now if you wanted to?

I feel like I could totally speak German right now

Which reminds me--

MY TAIL IS ON FIRE!

I'M SAYING 'MY TAIL IS ON FIRE' IN GERMAN!

DO YOU STILL UNDERSTAND ME?

Sorry about that

I guess I--

What?

My tail IS on fire?

Wow, that's weird

I feel fine

Hey, that's a poem

I feel fine

Doesn't that sound like a poem?

I think that's a poem

That's what I do

I'm the sushi poet

On fire

On

Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment