Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Venus

I’m Venus

I’m the second planet from the sun
But like how my friend’s Steve house
Is second over from the Mizzara Bakery
And that’s why his house smells like bread all the time
Which he says it doesn’t
But it does
But he lies sometimes
But we’re still friends
But I can beat him up
But I don’t
But I could

One time Steve tried roller-skating
On a field trip
Where we went to a roller rink
And he fell down
But nobody saw it but me
But I didn’t say anything
But this girl in our class
Saw him look around suspiciously
And she said, ‘Steve, did you fall?’
And he said, ‘No’
And I said, ‘Don’t lie’
Because you shouldn’t lie
And then everybody knew he fell
But I really didn’t say anything
If you think about it
Which is kind of like Venus
Because it knows what Earth is doing
But it doesn’t always say
But if Mars notices Earth being weird
And the Earth says it’s not being weird
Than Venus should say something
Because Venus isn’t a liar
Just because Earth is

Venus is made of the truth
And natural gasses
Including phosphate
And uranium
And bleach
And deodorant
And Q-Tips
And some other stuff
That you might find
Under a sink
Like if you looked
Like if you looked under my sink
You’d find uranium I bet

Venus is named after the god
Of love and beauty
And Steve is in love with my sister
Which is gross
Because she’s old enough
To be his grandmother
And he smells like a peanut butter
And jelly sandwich
And my parents say it’s not his fault
But everything is somebody’s fault
Just like the pyramids
So I don’t know

You can’t see Venus with the naked eye
But that would be weird anyway
Like why is your eye naked
Or, like, why is that a thing?

You can’t put clothes on an eye
So why would you say it’s naked?

And why are you thinking about it anyway?
That makes you weird
Stop being weird
Venus has its own unique orbit
But just don’t be weird about it, okay?

We can’t survive on Mercury
Because our phones wouldn’t work
And so we’d be trying to breathe
And we wouldn’t be able to
So we’d call 9-1-1
But our phones wouldn’t work
So we’d just have to die
Which is sad
Like how my uncle almost died
But then he didn’t
But now he keeps talking about Jesus
And I like Jesus
But not my uncle
So if Jesus and my uncle are friends now
I don’t know how I feel about that

Like how Steve is friends with Rich Sandun
And I don’t like Rich
Because he had a pool party once
And he said he invited me
But he definitely didn’t
But that’s just because he doesn’t like me
Because one time I told him he had a bug in his hair
And it turned out to be a booger
But it wasn’t my booger
But everybody freaked out
And after that it was just weird with me and him
But Steve likes him because at the pool party
Rich’s sister came downstairs
And she’s prettier than my sister
I guess
I don’t know
She might be
I don’t know
And so then Steve started liking her
AND my sister
And I was like--

PICK A LANE

And Steve was like--

Don’t call your sister a lane

And I was like--

That’s her name
Her name is Elaine

So it was a misunderstanding
But we fought anyway
But I didn’t try very hard
Because I could hurt Steve really bad
If I wanted to
But I didn’t feel like it
Just like how Venus doesn’t feel
Like going around the sun
As fast as some of the other planets
But eventually it gets there
Like how Steve and I wound up
At Six Flags on the same day
And our parents made us go on rides together
Which is how Steve and I became friends again
But Rich still isn’t talking to me
Which is fine
Because I don’t like pool parties
Only ones where we get to play laser tag

Thank you
And for a list of my sources
Please check with me next week

Because my printer is broken

No comments:

Post a Comment