Friday, July 10, 2009

It Ain't a Party Till Somebody Leaves

It ain't a party
Till somebody
Leaves

So I guess in two minutes
We're about to have ourselves
A party

Because your ass
Is hitting my lawn
In two minutes

Because you've been drinking my drinks
Because you've been talking shit
Because you've been eating dip
And getting it all on my coffee table
And I am not having that

Look at you

Got those ugly fingernails
Your aunt puts on you
Makes you look like Edward CutmyfaceHands

Walking around
Running 'em down Chad's back
Making him spill his punch
All on my carpet
Because he thought somebody
Was coming at him with a knife

And look at that dress
I can dot your i's
And cross your t's
From here

You've been playing my music
Singing along to Miss Tina
And nobody sings Miss Tina in my house
But Miss Tina

You ain't Proud Mary
You ain't Proud Anything
You're a Proud Mess

You been ruining my party all night
But like I always say
It ain't really a party
Till some drunk bitch
Gets her ass RE-MOVED

So congratulations
You're about to make my party

No comments:

Post a Comment