Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Kiss Everybody Here

--  It's sort of my version of "That'll Show Him."  --

I'm going to do it, Marky
I'm going to do it, and you can't stop me
I'm so sick
I'm so sick of your envy

Your nasty, nasty envy
Your putrid, filthy envy
Your mucus-filled envy

Full of bile
Full of insecurity
Full of SHIT!

So you know what I'm going to do?
I'm going to kiss everybody here
Everybody at this birthday party!

I'm kissing Raj
I'm kissing Toshor
I'm kissing Dami

By the way
Who the HELL are my friends dating?
Who are these people?
Where do they find them?
Where?

It doesn't matter

I'm kissing every last one of them
To prove a point

To prove that I can kiss everybody here
And still only love you
You!  My little porcupine
My little hot dog
My little almost-man

I can kiss all these art school weirdoes
With their awful haircuts
And their unbathed bodies
And I can still love you!

I'm going to kiss Puka
If he takes his lip ring out
Which, by the way
Looks infected

I'm going to kiss A'Lani
Who is stunning!

. . . . .

...A woman?

Oh my God
I did not know
Swear to God

So wait
Is Danielle a lesbian?
What's the story with that?
We'll talk later

I'm going to kiss Phillip!
The only normal man here
Besides you, Marky

I'm going to kiss
And kiss him
And kiss him

And maybe then I won't have to kiss
As many of the other guys
To get my point across

No--Forget it
I'm not taking the easy way out
I'm kissing everybody here

And when I'm done
I'm going home with you

No comments:

Post a Comment