Tuesday, August 4, 2009

They're Not Us

I think they have us confused
With someone they used to know
Going around saying
That we're no better than them
When everybody knows
The mess on their hands
Is so depressing even their shrink
Thinks he should let them go

Now they found out a tidbit
And they're using it
To say we're no more legit
Than they are
And to see how far they can go
They're showing our secrets
To any people who will listen

But they're not us
But they don't know
But they're just thinking
Our sins are the same
And how game of them
Instead of trying to lift
They've decided to pull
See who they can fool
Cause that's all they can do

No two secrets are alike
And he's not the man I am
They think they understand
Because it looks the same
Between the paper and the sand
But I'll be damned if I let them say
That all of us are the same

Because they're not like us
Because believe me
They're not us

No comments:

Post a Comment