Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Your Big Geek Loves You

Dear Baby

You are my Twilight Zone marathon
You are my collector's edition comic book
You are my vintage Tetris arcade game
You are my first copy of Dune
You are my trekkie convention

You are my Dungeons and Dragons
You are my newest computer
You are my imaginary girlfriend come to life
You are my leather bound book of coins
You are my engraved pocket watch

You are a game system
You are an anime night with friends
You are a signed Blade Runner screenplay
You are an 'A' in every class
You are a fencing tournament

You are the one who laughs when I fall on flat ground
Then helps me up
And dusts me off

You are the one who watches eight-part sci-fi miniseries with me
Then watches them again
Two days later
At 2am

You are the one who makes me feel like
I'm the coolest guy
In any room

And I love you, baby

Your big geek loves you

Just thought you should know

No comments:

Post a Comment