Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Julio, 18, Fast Food Drive Thru Window

Number Nine, Number Seven
And two Number Threes

Please, drive up

Christiano, that woman?

The one who just ordered?

She wants me
Wants me bad, man
Real bad

It's sick
Sick how much she needs it
Needs it in her LIFE, man
In her LIFE

My shit in her LIFE
All up in her LIFE
You know?

Sick, man
Real sick

Here you go, ma'am
Here's your order

That'll be eleven seventy-five

What a lovely---

See how fast she drove off?
That's cause she could taste it
She could taste it on her TONGUE

My sick nasty love juice
Pouring out of my eyes, man

Pouring into her chicken fries

Yes, yes
Yes, yes
I am--

Hello, and Welcome to Dodge
Would you care to try our new Semi-Slice?

Uh huh...

Four Number Sixes and a Number Seven?

Thank you, please drive up

Ohhhh, did you hear that?

That bitch wants a TASTE
She wants a TASTE of my Cheerios
She wants to dip back the bowl
And let the milk go down

You hearing that, Christiano?

Take notes, man

See how I seduced her with my voice?

Uh huh...

Hear what I was doing there?

Uh huh...

I'm saying--

I can give it to you, baby
I can poach your breakfast eggs
I can shampoo your tangled hair
I can deliver your package
To your door
Have you sign for it
And then open it up on Christmas DAY

On the DAY!

On the--

Here you go, ma'am

That'll be ten sixty-two

Say, is that perfume you're wearing--

Ohhh, look how scared she was
That she was going to lose control
And hop through this drive-thru window
All over this fine piece of eighteen-year-old
Applewood smoked honey ham

I bet if she hadn't had that mini-van full of kids
She'd have been pulling me into that car seat
And driving away with my ass
You know what I'm--

Hello, and Welcome to Dodge
Would you like to try our new--

Uh huh...

Just a Number Seven?

Thank you, please drive up

Man, that dude has it bad for me
That poor queer dude

I feel bad, Christiano
Give him some extra fries

I can't work here anymore, man

It's beginning to go to my head

No comments:

Post a Comment