Saturday, April 24, 2010

Martin, 27, Pet Groomer

-- Jay's Suggestion --

"Martin, 27, Pet Groomer"

...Mmm...

...'S nice...

...Fur...mmm...

...Kitten...

...Named it Silly Pants...

...Doesn't have any pants, really...

...Just a name...

...Do you like your name?...

...I think you do...

...That's Boxes over there...

...He's a Boxer...

...'S how he got his name...

...He's being a sad pants because I'm paying attention to Silly right now...

...He doesn't really have sad pants...

...'S an expression...

...Do you want a piece of gum? I have gum in my pocket...

...' could give you some...

...K...

...I like grooming Cherish...

...She's the hamster over there...

...The one with the giggly pants...

...'S another expression...

...I've got an English degree. That's how come I got all these expressions...

...Blame it on the rain, as my Mama used to say. Milli Vanilli said it too, but my Mama said it first...

...So, you know...

...'S an expression...

...Cherish is my favorite to groom, because she's so little I have to use the doll brush on her, and it makes me giggle, and then she gets to giggling, and pretty soon we're like a little slumber party full of girls with crushes on Ricky Nelson...

...'s dead...

...Sad...

...Died of tuberculosis...

...I think...

...Might be lyin'...

...You never know...

...That's an expression...

...Polka dot is the turtle over there...

...Can't groom him...

...He's my brother's. I just watch him. Can't groom somethin' without fur or hair or some soft spot of some kind...

...I think he can sense my indignation...

...I wish Polka Dot would grow fur so I could groom him...

...Probably not gonna happen though...

...Que sera sera...

...My Mama said that too, but Tony Bennett said it first, I think...

...Might be lyin'...

...Fool you once, shame on you...

...'S an expression...

...Well, I gotta get back to Silly Pants before she gets testy and tries putting on her Testy Shorts...

...Wouldn't want that...

...'Cause she's got hairy legs...

...Not fun...for shorts...nope...

...Hide them legs, girl!...

...Just kidding with her...

...Ohh, now she's testy...

...You better leave...

...A hurrican's a comin'...

...'S an expression...

...Just somethin' people say...

No comments:

Post a Comment