Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Leave Your Jeans On

I don't need to pray you'll get too hot
Not the kind of day I hoped to have
Haven't made my mind up yet
But I bet you're thinking
What I'm thinking you're thinking
And you love watching me
Watch your t-shirt hit the floor
And I'm not asking for more
And I'm not trying, I'm not trying to be bad
As a matter of fact, I was just about to say--

Leave your jeans on
Leave your shoes on
All I want is the feel of your hips
And the tips of your shoulders
I won't be much bolder and ask for much more
But I'm sure not gonna complain
If something else hits the floor

I'm not gonna mention that it's late
Or the date's gone into overtime
Or that it's wrong or it's right
Or that it's way past the time of the night when it's casual
Or be cruel or be tempting, exempting you from all your morals and beliefs
But what you need is what you need
And what you like is what you like
And I think, yeah I think, yes I think
That you need and you like and you'd like to try me

But leave your jeans on
Leave your glasses on
I'm too classy to say take them off
You might scoff at my advances
But chances are I'm not too far off

All I want is your neck
And your breath and your smile
And after awhile maybe some more
And I won't ask for anything
But I sure won't complain
If something else hits the floor

You can say I'm a bad boy
You can comment on my charms
But your alarm's gonna off
And you're still not asleep
And you keep glancing down
At the zipper on your jeans
To see if I mean what I say

Wondering if I'll say okay...

But no, leave your jeans
Leave your coat on
Bundle up
See if I care

I'm comfortable here
And I don't dare say a word
Suggesting you should be undressing
Now that just wouldn't be right

Cause see...

If someone takes those jeans off tonight
Well, I think it should be me

No comments:

Post a Comment