Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Villain Uploads His Glee Video

-- Okay, I had to do it. --

"The Villain Uploads His Glee Video"

Hello Citizens of the World

I, the Villain, am here
To strike fear into your hearts
And put a ditty into your souls

A ditty I like to call--

'Ain't Nothin' Like the Real Thing'
By the Dynamic Duo
Of Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell

No, it is not the recommended song list
But an Evil Villain always orders off the menu

I shall commence my singing
Ignore the shrieking in the background
That's my pet koala bear, John Tesh

I played him some of the other audition videos
And he's been caterwauling ever since

He's incredibly disturbed by 'The Climb'
But then again
Who isn't?

Please take note
Not only of my vocal prowess
But of my intense swiveling skills

Notice how I reveal key lyrics in the song
AS I'm swiveling to face you, the fans

Ironically, Vocal Prowess was the name of the acapella group
I formed in college
With my other villainous friends
All of whom are Vegas headliners now

Finally, if you do not vote for my video
I will eviscerate each and every one of you
With my Death Ray!

...As soon as it's back from the shop...

The last time I used it
The trigger got stuck
And I ended up spraying a secret agent
With tomato juice

Apparently there was a skunk setting
That I wasn't aware of

But now I am!
So beware!

...And vote for me

No comments:

Post a Comment