Friday, June 18, 2010

Eye F**king

I am eye fucking this guy
Don't disturb me
I can't even blink
Or I will break the complicated sexual rhythms
Of my cornea

He was reluctant at first
But I gave him a little boob first
And then lifted his gaze
Right up to these babies

Once he was there
I let him have some retinal foreplay
That would give a lesser man cataracts

But not him

Nooooo

He's done this before

Now that he's gotten into it
He's relentless
I might have to put on sunglasses at some point

Twice already he's let me have
The eyebrow arch
Into the casual look-up
And it was like a sexual Ferris Wheel

We went around and around
And before the ride was done
I was stuck at the top
Not wanting to come down
Having sex with a carnie

...Wait, I think that metaphor got anecdotal somehow...

Oh well, never mind

Gotta keep my focus
Or else Optical Man
Is going to stick those peepers
At the cheap slut over near the jukebox
Dancing to Stevie Winwood

Ugh, what a slut

Damn, he's looking down at the bar

I better flash him a nip--

Oh, there he is
Thank God

He came back with a wink
A sultry eye roll
And a little lip licking action
Just to make things interesting

Hmm...maybe I should just go over and talk to him

. . . . .

Nah

Why mess with a good thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment