Monday, June 14, 2010

Sex in a Lifeboat

All right

Here's what I'm thinking

There are four of us

Three women
One man, me
Okay
We probably all already know that
Right?

Same page?

Great

Now, here's my thought process

We're all trapped in this lifeboat
And it might be a long time
Until we're rescued

It could be years, ladies

So realistically
We have to start thinking
About who's going to carry on in our places
If we die
Before we're rescued off this boat

Who will tell people what happened to us?

The story of the ill-equipped yachting trip
Must be told
And made into a movie
If at all possible

So, here's what I'm thinking

We need to repopulate the lifeboat

Now, obviously
There's not a lot of room in this lifeboat
So we're going to have to be creative here

Mimi, I think you and I should start
And while that's going on
The two of us are, obviously
Going to need a little privacy

So, Jeannette
I'm thinking you and Shelly
Can hang onto the sides of the raft

(Keeping your heads down, of course)

And just float
Until I'm done with Mimi
Then we can switch

Now, I suggest we do this
In between shark-sightings
Because, obviously
I can't be distracted
While I'm trying to get at least one of you pregnant

You know what?
We better start with Jeannette
She's significantly older than you two
And we can't take any chances

...Uh, is there a reason the three of you are whispering?

You know, I don't like to toss around the word 'rude'
But...

That's pretty rude, and I--

...Uh, did I just catch the words 'toss over?'

Toss over who?

Girls, I know you must be nervous
That I'll only fall for one of you
But please, don't start throwing each other
Out of the boat!

I promise everybody will get equal time

I mean, Shelly may get a little bit more
But not much!

Uh--why are you moving towards me?

Girls, be careful
If you get too close
I could go over the...

Okay, here's what I'm thinking...

No comments:

Post a Comment