Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sex Amongst the Mad-Libs

Here in the mad-libs office
We have our own kind of sex

Often we're here late at night
Working out the best place
To put an adjective
Or an active noun

So it only stands to reason
That every once in awhile
We get a little frisky
To combat our restlessness

It always starts innocent
We begin by [Way of Cooking an Egg]
Then it slowly turns into [Type of Dance]
Until finally we're full-on [Olympic sport + ing] like [Small forest animal]s

Winnie and Mark are the worst

I can't tell you how many times
I've found her eating [Junk Food]
And [Something Little Girls Do]ing furiously
Like [Dead President]
While he watches [Game Show]
And slowly massages her [Body Part]

And I scream at them--

"What are you doing? You look like [One of the Brady Kids] and [Explorer]!"

But they just say to me--

"[Famous Movie Line]"

And keep right on doing it

I've seen people do it on the [Type of Wood] desk
I've seen people do it on the [Type of Wood] conference table
I've seen people do it on [Dead Hollywood Starlet]

We once had a girl working here named [Character or Actor from "Gone with the Wind"]
And man, did SHE get around!

She had affairs with everybody

First her and [Today Show Personality]
Then [Dead Author]
And by the time she got to [Give Me a Name That Rhymes with Fancy Megan]
She was pregnant with [Just say Orville Redenbacher]'s baby

So I wouldn't say it's the most professional environment
But I would say [Something Elmer Fudd Says]

And it certain keeps us all
Doubled over with [Sexually transmitted disease]

No comments:

Post a Comment