Saturday, February 26, 2011

Emo Boy at Gamestop

Um, do you have any games where
I could fight a tyrannical regime
Bent on bringing nuclear power
To a poor village in the Andes?

Is there a special add-on where my avatar
Can make his own protest signs
With different fonts
And colors?

Do you have a game where I can slap Nickelback across the face?

I don't necessarily need there to be
A competitive element to it
I just really want to slap Nickelback
Across the face

All your games are so violent

Do you have any games that preach tolerance?

Like, is there a game called 'Final Fantasy:  Learning How to Feel Compassion?'

That should be a game

Is this just a football game?
Why not just play football?
Why not experience the world?

I mean, I hate football
Because it promotes violence and mysogyny
But I mean, simulated violence and mysogyny is probably just as bad
I would think

Do you encourage violence and misogyny here?
Do you have any games where degrading women
And beating up homosexuals gets you, like, a ton of points?

Huh?  What's this?

'Grand Theft Auto:  Slap Dem Ho's and Beat Dem Queers?'

I just felt my soul write a sad poem
When he's done editing it
I'll let you read it

Ugh, I gotta go

I'm meeting my friends at this protest
In front of Banana Republic

It turns out Banana Republic
Is really a Banana dictatorship of greed and corruption

I'll be back though
I'm kinda interested in that Grand Theft Auto game

Just for sociological research purposes, of course

No comments:

Post a Comment