Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tommy's Love Mix

Why don't you...make yourself...comfortable?

I'm going to put on a little music
And see if I can't
Get us in the right mood

Now, why don't we--

What's that?

You don't enjoy Queen?

Surely, you jest

They happen to be one of the finest--

Oh, well

I suppose 'Fat Bottomed Girls'
Is a bit much
For the first song on a love mix

I'll go to the next track

So what do you do for a--

I'm sorry, what's wrong?

Are you not a fan of the Notorious B.I.G.
May he R.I.P?

Usually the women I bring back here
Start undressing immediately
The moment they hear--

Well, I wouldn't say lots of women
Woman
Women
Woman
Women
It's all the same, really
Let's not quibble over numbers
Let's just find a song
We can both enjoy

Ah yes, nothing says romance like the Prince of Darkness
And his Sunshine Band

I'm sure Mr. KC knows just how to pull your heartstrings, am I right?

While I put on my boogie shoes
Perhaps you could take off your boogie blouse
And we could--

Wait, where are you going?

I haven't finished seducing you yet!

We haven't even reached the ZZ Top medley!

Well, at least I learned something from this
Always open with the ZZ Top

No comments:

Post a Comment