Monday, January 23, 2017

Food Network Scheduling

Okay Chef Tom
This is your schedule for the week

First off, obviously
You’re hosting Cook’d
So we’ve got five episodes of those
To film before Friday

Then you’re a judge on--

Hang on, one sec

Marta Simms, Food Network
How can I--

Never mind
The cake exploded
Yeah, we got it
It’s amazing
We’ll use it in the promo
But then save it for the season finale
We might even go with ‘Cake Splosion’
For the title
Something like that

Maybe ‘Dyna-cake’ or ‘Cake TNT’

I don’t know
We’ll make it work

Hey, I’m briefing one of the chefs
Let me call you back

Sorry about that

Where were we?

Right, you’re hosting Cook’d
That’s exciting, right?
Finally getting your own show?

Just means you’re going to be busier though
Things never slow down around here

Okay, so we’ve got you guest judging
Frosting Wars
Sliced
Best Tacos in America
Best Wings in America
American Fry-ers
Frosting Wars: Christmas Edition

(I know it’s July, but we film it now, you know the drill)

Best Little Chef
Best Little Chef Jr

Huh, that’s weird

Seems like we should only need one of those--

Oh, you know what?

I think one is with, like, kids
And one is with, you know
Actual little people, so--

Can we call them little people?
Is that the acceptable term?
I can check on that

Uhhhhh, oh and don’t forget
You’re competing this season
On The Food Network Celebrity Chef Steak Walk
Where we pair you up with marathon runners
And you they pull on a--on a--a--

It’s like a chariot, almost
And you’re cooking steak
The entire time

It sounds stupid
But all the money goes to charity
So it’s fun
It’s really just fun

And then we have a couple of pilots to shoot

Batter Battle
Which is a spin-off of Frosting Wars

Candy is Dandy
The Stew Crew
Baker’s Dozen
Flip My Food Truck
Grab that Dougboy
Muffin Stuffin’

And Chicken Pot Hi!

Where we reunite cooks
With their biological parents
Very touching
Super touching
So excited about it

So, do you have any questions?

Um, I can totally ask the Food Network doctor
About getting you something for the depression
But I really can’t have you on anything
While you’re filming
Any of the stuff I just listed

It’s not that we’re not insured for it
It’s just that most of what he can give you
Will kill your taste buds
And then you’ll just have to guess
Which chef deserves to win
Best Little Chef Jr.

Oh, we’re doing seventeen episodes of that
Instead of the usual ten

What can I say?

People love it
People love all of it

I have no idea why

But people do

No comments:

Post a Comment