Sunday, February 21, 2010

Valerie Westgate and the Giant Bunny

This is my giant bunny, Fritz
And I am Valerie Westgate
And you must be my new housekeeper

Please, have a seat

Don't sit on the chaise
That's Fritz's seat
And if he sees you in it
There's no telling what he'll do

Frightened?

Don't be
He's a pussycat

I mean, he's not an actual pussycat
He's a giant rabbit
That I've seen eat watermelons whole
But he has a decent temperament

...For people he likes...

Does he look like he likes you?

Hang on, I'll ask him

. . . . .

He says your eyes are made of cinnamon
And evil spirits
But he could learn to love you
If he was forced to

But I don't force my bunny
To love anyone

DON'T TOUCH THAT!

It's Fritz's First Place prize
For Top Bunny
At the Bunny Fair
I throw every year

He always wins
Because he kills the competition
Using arsenic laced carrots

Fritz can smell terror

That's how he found the cat
Hiding underneath our floor

That poor cat...

It was inhuman what Fritz did to it

I say inhuman
Because neither Fritz
Nor the cat
Was, in fact, human

Would you like some lemonade?

Hahaha I'm kidding

I don't have lemonade
I don't believe in it
What is it after all?
But squeezed citrus?

Fritz likes mango juice

Are you prepared to make him mango juice?
That'll be part of your responsibilities
As housekeeper

Fritz has his own Facebook page
And he has more fans
Than Cameron Diaz

Isn't that something?

DON'T LOOK AT HIM!

He'll steal your soul
I've seen him do it

Don't EVER look at him!

. . . . .

So...

You're hired

When can you start?

No comments:

Post a Comment