Thursday, January 14, 2010

It's Creepy When You Do It

If some hot piece of somethin'
Called me up for no reason
Just to see if I drove by him
On Picadon Street
I might think nothing of it

But it's creepy when you do it

If some charming man
Got my number from a random acquaintance
Then texted me 'Guess who?'
At midnight
I might find it intriguing

But it's creepy when you do it

If an affable guy
Were to message me five times
In the course of one day
Each longer than the next
I may think it's adorable

But it's creepy when you do it

If somebody showed up at my house
Carrying a steak knife
And a hockey mask
And told me it was a prank
I might find it funny

But it's creepy when you do it

I know it's not fair
I know it's not right
I know the restraining order
May have been a bit much

But that's how it is
That's just how it is

No comments:

Post a Comment