Friday, January 1, 2010

I Want Drama All Year Long

I hear a lot of people saying
That they want this year
To be drama-free

Well let me tell you something

I had a drama-free year once
And it was BORING

Married a boring man
Had a boring kid
Lived in a boring neighborhood

BOR-RING

Not gonna have that year again

This year I want drama
I want drama all year long

Everybody doesn't like drama
But everybody likes to WATCH drama
Now, don't they?

Well that's called supply and demand

You gotta watch it
Means somebody has to have it

So I'm going to be the one having it
And you can all talk about ME

Believe me, I am happy to SUPPLY

All this year
That's what I'm going to be doing

SUPPLYING

I'm going to throw bitches in pools
I'm going to seduce married men
I'm going to wear backless dresses
I'm going to slap people I don't like
I'm going to die
Then come back from the dead
Then die again

And wind up on 'The Bold and The Beautiful'

Because drama is life
And I plan on living
This year

Let me tell you something
A year ain't nothin'
If you don't remember it
Once it's done

And I like to remember my years
I already lost some
And I'm not losing anymore

You'll forget the year you did all the same things
You'll forget working at the same job
The same day-in, day-out monotony

The phone calls
The dinners
The dish washing

But the year you found out you had an evil twin
And your mother screwed your husband?

That's a year you're going to remember

So you wanna know what I want this year?

I want drama, baby

I want drama

All

Year

Long

No comments:

Post a Comment