Saturday, March 13, 2010

Boring Monologue

-- Brad's suggestion --

"Boring Monologue"

Ugh, that monologue
That f**king monologue
Jesus f**king Christ
That monologue

What the f**k was that?

I was bored out of my f**king mind

And the chariot!

What was that even about

Was the chariot supposed to mean something?

Was that about his father?

Is the chariot a metaphor
For his father?

I didn't get it
I didn't get it at all
What a waste of my f**king time

And what--?

OH MY GOD!

The f**king pause!

Was he kidding me with that pause?
Was he f**king kidding me
With that pause?

It wasn't even a pregnant pause
That pause gave birth

That f**king baby
Spilled right out onto the floor
And he kept right on pausing

F**k me like a f**king aardvark
In the f**king forest
With the f**king trees
Falling all the f**k around me
That f**king thing was awful

Who told him that was a good monologue?

What brain-dead acting coach
Told him
That monologue
Was a good idea?

F**k the f**king universe
On a giant f**king dragon
That s**t was f**ked up

What was that part about the mornings?

...That part wasn't so bad

But holy f**king mother of God
The rest of it made me want to kill myself
And everyone in this room

Did you see me jabbing the pen
Into my thigh?

God, that f**king monologue
Made me want to become a cutter again
Jesus Christ

I think the reader is asleep

Hey Chris, you asleep?

He's asleep
That's how f**king boring
That monologue was

Holy f**king cow balls

He's asleep
My ass is asleep
That was a disaster

Shoot me in the f**king face

Ugh...

You know...

He wouldn't be bad as the son though
I could see him playing that

Yeah, let's call him back

I think I could work with that

No comments:

Post a Comment