Thursday, March 18, 2010

What's Your Point?

Yeah, I'm wearing the small
I'm wearing it all around town
And I might find myself
Wearing it
To your funeral
You keep talking

I'm wearing it
And I'm wearing it out
And yeah it's small on me
That's why it's called a small

What's your point?

No, I haven't made dinner
I have no plans on making dinner
Dinner can make itself
Because I'm going out
And I'm going to have fun
And I don't particularly feel hungry
So I'm not making dinner

You're right
I may never make dinner again

What's your point?

You make all these little statements

About my size
About my housekeeping
About the fact
That I let the kids
Dress up like Santa
In July

And then you just let those comments sit there
Gathering dust
Waiting for me to address them

Well I'm not addressing them anymore
I'm just letting them mold over

You want to say something
Say it

State your case
Then I'll give you a verdict

But so far I've yet to hear a point
So I'm going to point my finger at you
And ask you one more time

What's your point?

About my shirt
About dinner
About the perfume
I smelled in your car
When I took it to the mechanic's yesterday?

Oh, I forgot to mention that earlier, didn't I?

Would you like me to make it a point
To mention it now?

Mhmm

Didn't think so

No comments:

Post a Comment