Saturday, March 13, 2010

Brenna's Not Talking to Brian

I'm not talking to Brian.

Because he was being weird at the party
And then he asked me out
And I said 'Yeah'
Even though he was being weird
Which is so incredibly nice of me

And then he stood me up

So I was, like, Fine, I'm never talking to him again

Then he called, and I answered
And he said he wasn't coming

So I was, like, 'Fine, I'm never talking to you again'

And he was, like, 'Fine'
Instead of being, like, 'Oh my God, no!'
Which is so weird of him

Then he posted something on my wall
Asking if I called him weird
And I messaged him back saying 'Um, no, I didn't call you weird'
God, he's so weird
Like, I didn't tell anybody but Marissa and Sara
That he's really weird
So obviously he couldn't know that I called him weird
So how dare he accuse me of calling him weird, you know?

So I was NEVER going to talk to him again

Then he texted me saying 'Hi'
So I texted him back
You know, to see what he wanted
And he was all, like, 'Let's make out lol'
And I was like, 'Um, fine'
Because, like, I was bored, whatever
And I didn't really want to do it
But it didn't matter
Because he stood me up AGAIN

So now I'm never going to talk to him again
Ever, I'm so done with him

Oh wait, this is him

Should I answer?

Yeah, let me just see what he wants
He's so weird
I'm totally over him--

Hello?

Hey Mister Sexy Man, what's up?

No comments:

Post a Comment