Saturday, March 13, 2010

Tongue Twister

I like his dark matter
Blown up crazy ass
Mad hatter mode of living
Giving me the

I don't care
I don't look
I don't cook
I don't care

His flat tattooed arms
And the ring in his lip
I like way he rolls his 'r's
And the curve of his hips

He's got a vampire
Fired up voice
With a scratch undertone

He don't dance
And he don't drink
But he can think like a poet

And I know it's gonna get me
When he's apathizing beside me

His eyes can go dead
While the rest stays alive
He can survive on bread and cigarettes
And he likes when I call him a mess

I like his living
Like his giving me
A run-around time

He's got a citrus aftertaste
That tastes like bourbon and lime

He's got a rhythmic fingerprint
And he stutters a bit

And I like that when my friends see him
They think he's into kinky shit

I can't get my words around him
I always miss
He gets all fumbled in my mouth
And he makes my tongue twist

No comments:

Post a Comment