Friday, March 26, 2010

I Don't Like Your Face

You are not coming in my house
You're going to have send me another plumber
I don't like your face
And when I don't like a face
I don't like the person
Attached to the face

And that's that

Is that a little dog?

What's its name?

Prince Louie?

Hmm...I like that

Bring him in

I normally don't allow animals to live here
But I like that dog
I like his face

Who are you?

Oh! You're renting D3, aren't you?

What happened to your tooth?

Are you getting it fixed?

Well, you see
This is a problem

Because now I don't like your face

I liked it before
When it had that tooth in it
But now the tooth is gone
And the tooth was integral
I know that now

I'm sorry, you're going to have to live somewhere else
Until you get that tooth situation cleared up

Because right now
I don't like your face

Who are you?

Mhmm...

Convicted for what?

How many times?

Was a body ever recovered?

Do you own that chainsaw or are you renting it?

Mhmm...

You got a nice nose
I like it
Not many people
Have nice noses nowadays

You're in

You can have D3
Until Bucky over there
Gets his tooth fixed

A good nose makes a good face
And you got a good face
I like it

Joey!

What happened to your eye?

Another fight?

JESUS!

Well, you know what that means

You're sleeping in the backyard
Until the swelling goes down

No face like that
Is coming in my house

When I gave birth to you
You had a perfect face
Ever since then
You've been messing it up

Maybe another two nights in the yard
Will teach you

Who are you?

You need an apartment?

What's that gauze doing all over your--

Plastic surgery?

Severe mauling by a leopard?

You saved that many orphans, huh?

Okay

Well take off that bandage for a second
And let's see what we see

Mhmm...

I think you know
What I'm going to say

No comments:

Post a Comment