Thursday, May 6, 2010

Because I Look Better Standing Next to Him

When he's standing next to me
I feel taller
Because I am
I mean, I am taller
Than him

Which is helpful

When you're taller
You feel better

Better in two senses
Just better
As in, good
And better as in superior

It's easier to feel like you're the better one
When you're the taller one
Taller is better

...I think

And I love him because I look better standing next to him

Because when I date people better looking than me
It makes me feel bad
Which is an issue
I know, it's an issue
But I don't really, um, deal with my issues
So luckily, my issues aren't an issue
Which is great
Because who has the time, you know?

I like when people ask why I'm with him
Because that's the whole point of being with him
To hear people ask WHY I'm with him
Because that's such a compliment, you know?

Like--'You're so hot! Why are you with him?'

I mean, you don't get those compliments
If you're with someone hotter than you, obviously
Or even AS hot as you

And I really like the compliments
So that's kinda why I love him too

Um...

People get confused
Because they're like--

'How can he even be attracted to him?'

But what I'm attracted to
Is seeing how attracted he is to me
Because that's sooo hot

Like, him looking at me
Being like 'Wow'
Is such a turn-on

I mean, why would you NOT want to be the hot one, you know?

Because no matter what
Somebody has to be the hot one
It doesn't matter if you say--

'Oh, that's not why I would date someone'

But even if it's not
It's still how it is
So as long as that's how it is
Why wouldn't you want to be the hot one, you know?

That's just, like
Common sense

No comments:

Post a Comment