Monday, May 3, 2010

Do Me A Favor

Do me a favor

Don't ever let
Another man
Take you on a roller coaster

Or get you ice cream
On a summer day

Don't ever wake up
Sunday morning
To anyone else's
Tousled hair
And goofy morning face

Don't tell me I can't kiss you
When I want to

Don't slow dance
While holding
Another guy's
Sweaty hands

Don't unleash your dreams
Into another man's ears

Don't cry on another man's shoulders
Or rest your head on another man's chest
Or roll your eyes at another man's
Bad joke

Don't watch your favorite movie
Without letting me make the popcorn

Don't listen to your favorite song
Without letting me watch you
Dance around the kitchen

Don't ever say you'll go away
So long that I notice you're gone

Just do me this favor
And I'll never ask
For more

No comments:

Post a Comment